terms and conditions
Welcome to the niolabs website, a website of n.io Innovation, LLC (DBA niolabs). Please read these Terms and Conditions before using the niolabs website. These Terms and Conditions apply to the nio website located at www.niolabs.com, and all associated sites linked to www.niolabs.com by n.io Innovation, LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates, around the world (collectively, the "Site"). By continuing to use the Site, you agree to abide, and that you are bound, by these Terms and Conditions.We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and you agree (including by virtue of your continued use of the Site) to be bound by any such changes. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features or functionality (including, without limitation, video and related projects) that augment or enhance our site shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
1. We have all rights in the site and content:
The content on the Site (including all text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) is protected by copyright as (a) individual works, and/or (2) a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries, and we (subject to the rights of any licensors and licensees under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements) have all rights therein. All individual articles, blogs, videos, social content and other elements comprising our site are also copyrighted works, and we (subject to the rights of any licensors and licensees under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements) have all rights therein.
2. Your use of our content is restricted:
(a) Unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit or in any way exploit any part of the Site or any content thereon, except as permitted under the last sentence of this Section 2(a) and except that you may make one print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing (but subject to the last sentence of this Section 2(a)), you may not distribute any part of the Site or any content thereon over any network, including, without limitation, a local area network, or sell or offer it for sale. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind of database without our consent. Just as we from time to time excerpt materials from other sources in order to support the various commentaries, writings, and other content contained herein, we respect the right of others to make “fair use” of the materials contained on our site; accordingly, you may from time to time excerpt and use materials set forth on this site consistent with the principles of “fair use”.
(b) We are concerned about the integrity of the site when it is viewed in a setting created by a third party that includes advertising, promotional or other materials that we have not authorized to be displayed in conjunction with the content of the Site. Neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of the Site in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright, that has not been authorized by us.
3. Your use of the site is subject to certain disclaimers: THE SITE IS AVAILABLE “AS IS.” WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS AND INACCURACIES IN THE NEWS, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR GOODS THAT ARE AVAILABLE OR ADVERTISED OR SOLD THROUGH THE SITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, NOR DO WE ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OR DATABASE DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED ON THE SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH LINKS ON THE SITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS ON THE SITE. ALTHOUGH WE INTEND TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES, WORMS, “TROJAN HORSES” OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS TO THE SITE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR MATERIALS THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE DO NOT CONTAIN SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO SUCH FEATURES. IF YOU RELY ON THE SITE AND ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE SITE MAY CONTAIN VARIOUS COMBINATIONS OF TEXT, IMAGES, AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTIONS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, FACTS, ARTICLES, MARKET DATA, STOCK QUOTES OR OTHER INFORMATION CREATED BY US OR BY THIRD PARTIES. DUE TO THE NUMBER OF SOURCES FROM WHICH CONTENT ON THE SITE IS OBTAINED, AND THE INHERENT HAZARDS OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH CONTENT. INFORMATION CREATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT YOU MAY ACCESS ON THE SITE OR THROUGH LINKS IS NOT ADOPTED OR ENDORSED BY US AND REMAINS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES
4. We may discontinue or suspend the site or terminate your use: We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that n.io Innovation, LLC, shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate your access to the Site for any reason, and to take any other actions that n.io Innovation, LLC, in its sole discretion, believes to be in the interest of our company and of the Site users as a whole.
5. Conditions for use: As a condition to using portions of this site, such as the portal, you may be required to supply niolabs with certain registration information. You agree to provide niolabs with your own accurate and complete registration information, and to update your registration information when it changes. You agree not to share your registration information, account information, or access credentials for this site, including the portal, with anyone else.
6. Minimum age: Our products and services are intended for users who are at least 18 years old. By creating an account with us, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
7. Our liability to you is limited: n.io Innovation, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents and licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to the Site or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in the site (including, without limitation, as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of these Terms and Conditions). Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid to us, if any, for use of the Site.
8. We may be legally compelled to disclose certain information: You agree that in the event we receive a subpoena issued by a court or from a law enforcement or government agency, we shall comply with such subpoenas without your consent or prior notice to you and may disclose your IP address, username, name, IP location or other information in response thereto.
9. Any dispute between us will be governed by Colorado law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Colorado, applicable to agreements made and to be performed therein without regard to conflict of laws principles. BY CONTINUING TO USE OUR SITE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The caption to each Section of these Terms and Conditions are for convenience of reference only and shall be ignored in the construction or interpretation hereof.